About me

Saturday, October 22, 2016

My Childhood Favorite


One of my childhood favorites was my DSi that I had gotten or Christmas when I was 7 right before the new generation of DS came out. That was kind of a bummer, But it was the launch of my love for video games, computers and recording. Yes, recording. music. on a DSi now this might be a bit of a surprise but  in fact there was a program that came with the DS that allowed you to record your voice along with other things so now I downloaded a recording  program and make music 

1 comment:

  1. That must've suck that the new generation of the DS came out. >.< But, I do remember too playing with the recording and music features. I actually have a 3DS, but the one thing that sucks about the 3DS that it hurts my when you have the 3D on all the time. Nice talking!

    ReplyDelete

arrow key=move space=jump

[Here comes the game]
Source