About me

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Where Do I see myself in 10 years?

In ten years I see myself becoming a music or arts teacher but maybe an engineer. I f I was to become an engineer I'd probably become a civil or computer engineer. But I am going to leave that undecided because, really, life doesn't  always work out the way you want it to, Engineer jobs are well paying and sorta cool, But music is more of my favorite. But I still have 6  more years until I even start college, so basically this whole post is me saying I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. That's true. You don't know what will happen later on in life. It can be chance. You spin a wheel and you chose your fate. But, if you can keep up your grades and go for your goal to become what you want. Then I assure you can get where you want. BTW, I'm your new buddy. :)

    ReplyDelete

arrow key=move space=jump

[Here comes the game]
Source