About me

Friday, May 5, 2017

Beginnings of Endings

Beginnings of Endings

You know those parts of books, movies, video games where you can just tell that the end is coming close. I really don't like those parts, but just the beginning of the ending, once the ending gets going its fine because its usually wrapped up nicely but that small space of transition from climax to ending, I don't like it. I'm not actually sure why beginnings of endings rustle my jimmies so much but the do. It might be because after the awesomeness of the climax of a story the winding down just makes you feel like a good thing is coming to an end and it just kinda sucks. But its not just media where I hate the beginnings of endings but when you get yourself in to something that's alright at first but once the beginning of the ending rolls around you can't quit because its already coming to an end. That's my story I hope you liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

arrow key=move space=jump

[Here comes the game]
Source