About me

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Graduation speech (don't worry there's more)

I’d like to welcome all teachers, students, families, and anyone else who happens to be here to the graduation of the class of 2017.

When I look back at my time at Golf Middle School, all I can remember is  a blur.  From being a little 5th grader looking up at the towering 8th graders to being an 8th grader myself and wondering how I could’ve ever been that small.  Now that starts all over again with high school. 

But one thing I remember that is not a blur is how friendly everyone is.  This may seem cliche, but everyone gets along, mostly.  But in all seriousness, I believe that our time in District 67 created a bond between each of us that I hope will last for a long time. 

1 comment:

  1. High school can fly by as well. So make sure you take the time to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

arrow key=move space=jump

[Here comes the game]
Source