About me

Monday, May 22, 2017

Free Blog

This is a free blog, in which I can say whatever I want. I want to say that Ms. Joyner needs put the grades in for blog posts sooner. I feel this way because my parents keep telling me that I need to bring my grade up because I still have zeros for all my blog posts. I am starting to wonder if I did the right blogs. So basically all I'm complaining about is stress which I have more than enough with finals so please Ms. Joyner save us all a little stress and put the grades in. 

P.S. you don't actually have to change anything but putting grades in earlier would help.

3 comments:

  1. The best of luck to you in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to you in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Mark. Sorry to stress you out. If only the blog posts were there when they were due ...

    ReplyDelete

arrow key=move space=jump

[Here comes the game]
Source