About me

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tribute

Tribute

Today I will not be writing a tribute one person in my life because not just one person shaped who I am today. It was a combination of Parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, grand parents, friends, and Teachers. So thank you to all those people who made me, well, me. I would like to thank you all for all you have done and all you haven't done. Thank you for being there and not being there as well. I am thanking you for not doing any thing too because its also what you didn't do that shaped me to who I am to day. What you don't do is just as important. When I look back to the times we had I see growth, we both grew as people on those days, and we both matured in some way maybe I learned something and you learned something as well. So again to all those people, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arrow key=move space=jump

[Here comes the game]
Source